Truly Ageless 1% Retinol serum + Squalane base... aka the best retinol serum you will ever use. Prevent fine lines, wrinkles and acne while hydrating the heck out of your skin!
So, what exactly is Retinol?
We’re so glad you asked. Retinol is a form of vitamin A that is suitable for the skin. It belongs to a group of vitamin A derivatives, known as retinoids! This miracle skin care ingredient works wonders for all ages and has been deemed one of the most essential components to your skin care routine. When applied topically, retinol quickly smooths fine lines and wrinkles, corrects uneven skin tones, combats acne by preventing dead skin cells from clogging pores!
Let’s talk benefits:
- Regulate oily skin and minimize breakouts
- Completely vegan unlike a lot of retinol serums on the market
- Anti-aging, acne fighting and colour correcting all in one fantastic serum
- Promotes the production of collagen, which creates new cell turnover and new skin cells
- Prevent wrinkles due to its minimizing effect, as well as smooth out existing fine lines and wrinkles
- Brighten dull skin by exfoliating at a cellular level, which results in brighter and smoother new skin
- Helps exfoliate skin at an increased rate, which helps to unclog pores and keeps your skin refreshed without the need for harsh friction (no more need for expensive skin treatments!)
- One of the only products to target the dermis—the second, deeper layer of skin (which becomes thinner as we age and loses proteins that give the skin flexibility!)
How To Use
After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to face in the PM after water-based serums but before heavier treatments. Do not use at the exact same time as Vitamin c serum (they will cancel out each other's skin benefits!). Use Vitamin C serum in the morning and Retinol at night! If using with Hyaluronic Acid, use Retinol first, followed by Hyaluronic Acid.
Do not use with other retinoid treatments. Avoid unprotected solar exposure. Do not use during pregnancy. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba)seed oil, Squalane, Retinol, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Tocopherol